All of our own brand appliances are covered by a comprehensive 2 year labour and 5 year parts guarantee giving you complete peace of mind and confidence in the quality of our appliances.
We cover all parts and labour costs associated with the repair of the appliance when used in a domestic environment. We will repair any defect that arises due to faulty materials or workmanship.
Please bear in mind that the standard guarantee is for 2 years parts and labour. You must register your product by visiting www.apelsonwarranty.co.uk to qualify for the addition 3 years parts warranty. You will also get the opportunity to purchase and additional 3 years labour warranty to give yourself an amazing level of cover.
Please take a note of the information on your appliance rating plate prior to installation, including model number and serial number. These details may be inaccessible once you have installed the appliances.
Our Guarantee Conditions:
Products must be registered within 30 days to qualify for the additional 3 year parts cover.
To qualify for free parts outside the standard 2 year parts & labour warranty, the repair must be carried out by an approved MyAppliances service agent or engineer. A callout charge will be charged unless you have purchased extended warranty.
All claims within the guarantee period must be supported with the original receipt or other reasonable proof of purchase
If during the extended free parts guarantee the appliances fails and is either obsolete or beyond economic repair, then our customer service team will offer you the opportunity to purchase the same or equivalent model at a discounted price in respect to the period of use already enjoyed.
Should an appliance be replaced the balance of the guarantee will be taken from the original purchase.
Guarantees are not transferrable.
The guarantee covers normal domestic use - commercial use of any kind is not covered.
Should any person other than an authorised engineer modify or attempt to repair the appliance then the guarantee will be invalidated.
The guarantee covers the UK and Southern Ireland only. It is covered by UK law and is in addition to, and does not affect your legal rights.
Exclusions To The Guarantee
This guarantee does not cover:
- Gorenje appliances which have their own warranty terms.
- Appliances that have been damaged or neglected as a result of failiure to store, assemble, use or care of the products in accordance with the manufacturers instruction manual supplied. We will not accept responsibility under this guarantee if product is damaged or becomes defective due to misuse, neglect, wilful or accidental damage of act of god.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables or cosmetic parts, such as carbon filters, external hoses or bulbs.
- Any gas appliance not fitted by a Gas Safe registered qualifies installer.
- Gas leaks not related to an appliance supplied by us.
- If no fault is found then we reserve the right to charge for the service call out at the prevailing rate.
- Claims arising from non domestic use or commercial environment (See Table)
|2 YEAR LABOUR
+ 5 YEAR PARTS
|2 YEAR LABOUR
+ 2 YEAR PARTS
|1 YEAR LABOUR
+ 1 YEAR PARTS
|Normal Domestic Use||YES (with registration)||YES||n/a|
|Rental or service accommodation||NO||YES||n/a|